"BUSINESS TRIZ ONLINE - SPRING 2024" Conference
May 24-25, 2024
Every day: 13:00 - 17:00 (CET)
One of the key skills of management professions in today's world is the ability to solve difficult, non-standard problems. The competitive environment and growing demands of the 21st century society require acting fast. The need to effectively find new non-standard solutions, as well as to create new successful innovative business systems and business products are becoming the highest priority. Most of such tasks require extraordinary and creative thinking.
Technology and tools of systematic innovative thinking based on TRIZ - the Theory of Inventive Problem Solving - are now actively implemented in various organizations all over the world. Originally developed to support technical innovation and used by many global companies, nowadays TRIZ is used in other areas as well. The term "Business TRIZ" is used for TRIZ methods and tools created and adapted to support the search for innovative business and management solutions.
The "BUSINESS TRIZ ONLINE - SPRING 2024" conference invites anyone interested in learning what current state of the art of Business TRIZ is, how to apply it, and to discuss challenges and opportunities for the Business TRIZ community.
The conference "BUSINESS TRIZ ONLINE - SPRING 2024" will be held in English.
We invite both listeners and speakers to the conference: TRIZ specialists, business professionals, entrepreneurs, business owners, middle and top managers, consultants and trainers as well as students.
We invite speakers to participate in the online conference and make presentations (up to 20 mins inlcuding Q/A) in the following areas:
• Methods and theoretical foundations of TRIZ for business and management.
• TRIZ tools for business and management.
• Integration of Business TRIZ methods and tools with other methods and tools.
• Practices of applying TRIZ in solving actual business problems, creating new business models and business products.
• Experience of teaching Business TRIZ.
• Cases: solutions found and implemented by using TRIZ for business and management.
Other topics related to TRIZ for Business and Management are welcome.
CALL FOR PRESENTATIONS
• Presentation title
• Name of a speaker and all contributors.
• Name of an organization represented by the speaker and contributors.
• City and country of the speaker and each co-author.
• Abstract of the presentation (5-10 sentences).
Submission of abstracts of presentations must be done no later than April 15, 2024.
The presentation template will be provided.
• Valeri Souchkov (The Netherlands) - Head
• Han Bing (China)
• Mike Iarossi (Australia)
• Anton Kozhemyako (Russia)
• David Isaac (India)
TITLES OF PRESENTATIONS
Will be added soon
REGISTRATION AND PRICE
The fee for attending both conference days is EUR 100 (incl. 21% Dutch VAT of EUR 17,36).
An invoice will be issued after payment.
You can safely pay online with your credit card:
|REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
Data for payment via bank transfer:
ICG Training & Consulting
Bank name: ABN AMRO Bank
Bank address: Stationsplein 8
Postal (ZIP) code: 7511 JD
Country: The Netherlands
Reference: BTO 2024