"BUSINESS TRIZ ONLINE - SPRING 2023" Conference
May 19-20, 2023
Every day: 12:00 - 17:00 (CET)
One of the key skills of management professions in today's world is the ability to solve difficult, non-standard problems. The competitive environment and demands of the 21st century society require acting quickly. The need to effectively find new non-standard solutions, as well as to create new successful innovative business systems and business products are becoming the highest priority requirements. Most of such tasks require extraordinary, creative thinking.
Technology and tools of systematic innovative thinking based on TRIZ - Theory of Inventive Problem Solving - are now actively implemented in various organizations all over the world. Originally developed to support technical innovation and used by many global companies, TRIZ is used in other areas as well. The term "Business TRIZ" is now used for TRIZ methods and tools created and adapted to support the search for innovative business and management solutions.
The "BUSINESS TRIZ ONLINE - SPRING 2023" conference invites anyone interested in learning and what current state of the art of Business TRIZ is, how to apply it, and to discuss challenges and prospects for both business and management TRIZ and the Business TRIZ community.
The conference "BUSINESS TRIZ ONLINE SPRING 2023" will be held in English.
We invite both listeners and speakers to the conference: TRIZ specialists, business professionals, entrepreneurs, middle and top managers, consultants, trainers and teachers of business specialties, students and graduate students.
REGISTRATION AND PRICE
The fee for attending both conference days is EUR 50 (incl. 21% Dutch VAT of EUR 8,68).
An invoice will be issued after payment.
The conference speakers do not need to pay the registration fee.
Will be added soon
We invite speakers to participate in the online conference and make presentations (up to 20 mins inlcuding Q/A) on the following areas:
- Methods and theoretical foundations of TRIZ for business and management.
- TRIZ tools for business and management.
- Integration of Business TRIZ methods and tools with other methods and tools.
- Established practices of applying TRIZ in solving real business problems, creating new business products, developing new types of business, and the experience of teaching Business TRIZ.
- Cases: solutions found and implemented by using TRIZ for business and management.
Other topics related to TRIZ for Business and Management are welcome.
- Presentation title.
- Name of a speaker and all contributors.
- Name of an organization represented by the speaker and contributors.
- City and country of the speaker and each co-author.
- Abstract of the presentation (6-10 sentences).
Submission of abstracts of presentations must be done no later than April 15, 2023.
The presentation template will be provided.